Here to Lend a Hand
The Division of Student Life provides a full range of services, which are intended to help you thrive in the classroom, out of the classroom and post-graduation. These resources are available to help students reach personal goals, build relationships, stay healthy and succeed.
- Our award winning Freshman Development Programs are here to ease the transition into college life
- The Center for Career Development offers a wide variety of programs that help students build successful careers
- Duquesne has students from nearly every state and 79 countries. The Center for Excellence in Diversity and Student Inclusion facilitates the development of this diverse student population
- Commuter Affairs provides numerous services to the largest group of students on campus – commuters
- We have a continued commitment to students with disabilities through Disability Services
- Health Service manages the good health and wellness of our students, which is essential for work and study. Recreation Services offers ways to stay fit and have fun.
- Stay informed by reading our quarterly online newsletter, Bluff Stuff
- Tutoring and Mentoring are free and available to all students enrolled at Duquesne